Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First blogging attempt!

well, i've created an account for a very long time but never tried to start blog. But after seeing my roommate making one, felt that i'm a little outdated. Ha ha ha. Anyways, the reason i did not blog is just because i do not know start it.
I just finished organizing an event, a Chinese New Year event in my university. Well, everything went well. As for me, i think it something very good and can be kept as an exciting memory. Rushing proposals, letters, approval, meetings and work is what i've been doing for last 30 days. Ha ha ha. Finally, i knew that its not easy being a project manager and handle a university function. After the event, i received quite a lot of comments which i already expected. Different people have different views right? Well, which function will not have problems? Many complained about the price and food. Some said the performances were dull. Hmm.. I realised that fulfulling everyone's will is something hard to achieve. I couldn't get to satisfy everyone's need. But at least I tried to organize this event. For me, i think its far better than those who just sit down there complaining but don't do work. If they're so good, then why sit there? They should organize this instead. Unless those comments where meant for good to improve the next function, then I will sure accept it with an open heart. Throught this event, i also met some funny guys. Guys who are really good at taking advantage of u. However, lucky me. Ha ha ha. It's really funny when someone who is willingly to give a hand to you, then suddenly ask for advantages. If you are looking for advantages, and you know you can't get it then why still help? You should in the first place, don't volunteer! Okay, enough with the negatives. That night was totally amazing for me. Congrats and thanks to all the committee members! In this short time we have, we did something really out of our own picture. And very grateful to those who weren't the committee members helped me out willingly. Sorry that i couldn't do much but your deed will always be in my heart. THANK YOU!!!
I'm still waiting for the photos to be uploaded. When it's done i think i will try to post it up here. Hope that my second attempt of blogging will be better than this one. Ha ha ha. ^^v.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharky said...

screw those who know to complain only..good job by the way..

January 22, 2009 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Simon Loh said...

huuray! to the project manager..
Mr. Tan Tit King!

-good or bad is just an opinion.. Making it happen is the one that matters.. Happy Chinese New year !!

January 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home